WSSB Windows Storage Blocks: Accelerate your transformation to Software-define data center with most powerful, Custom-Configured WSA and WMX Storage System SKUs
Building Enterprise-Ready Windows Storage Systems Building Blocks (WSSB) Overview
Turnkey-Design, Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 "Appliance-Optimized" Solution Platform
IRON Windows Storage Building Block (WSSB) series Unified storage appliances are purpose-built, high performance hardware devices integrated with Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 software solutions and IRON designed Oneface system management tools.
Purpose-Built, Easy to implement Windows Storage Spaces Appliance for Optimum Performance and System Reliability
IRON WSSB series Unified Storage appliances running Microsoft Windows Storage Server help reduce storage costs associated with building modern datacenters and private clouds. It offers familiar management interfaces of other Windows server technologies and wide range of hardware configurations, each of the models are pre-configured with most optimized hardware components and system management tools to meet our customers unique business requirements. Configurations are fine tuned to deliver various levels of system performance, capacity, scalability and availability required of small to large size business, small to large size enterprise and branch offices.
Pre-Configured SKUs, Pre-integrated WSSB storage block for capacity ranging from 10TB to 2PB per block, help deploy storage faster
Storage appliances often have special purpose hardware specific to workload, our pre-configured WSSB storage building blocks are highly customizable. WSSB storage building blocks are available as a pre-configured storage kit or, it can be custom-configured to suit your specific requirements.
- WSA Storage System Family: WSA is single unit NAS storage-array appliance, it is available as low cost single-controller or dual-controller storage head (SCH) design with built in JBOD which support 16-24 drives. Dual controller cluster-in-a-box (CiB) configuration option provides built-in redundancy, it keeps storage accessible in the event of a single controller failure.
- WMX Storage System Family: WMX is a single unit NAS storage-controller head (SCH) appliance. A WSSB configuration includes 2, 3, 4 or 8 of WMX controllers which act as a single uniform scale-out NAS cluster head. It provides enterprise-level five-nines availability with scale-out server capabilities in NFS, SMB and iSCSI environment with its N+1 scalability option; best suited for enterprise-class uptime, a single WMX SCH failure only affects application performance.
- DAE JBOD Family: Disk-Array Enclosure (DAE) are 4U/60 bay, 4U/24bay, 2U/24bay and 3U/16bay JBOD configuration; they comes pre-populated with various HDD and SSD drive options. Pre-configured WSSB storage blocks include either a WSA or WMX Storage Controller Head (SCH) and one or more of DAE JBOD arrays, connected directly via SAS port.
- Up to two DAE JBOD arrays can be attached to a WSA Unified Storage appliance for additional storage expansion.
- Up to eight DAE JBOD arrays can be attached to a WMX Unified Storage appliance clustered appliance for primary storage, and storage expansion
Scale-Out, Modular storage expansion by adding multiple WSSB storage blocks offers seamless elasticity to add more storage as required without service interruption
Provides scale-out performance and capacity while managing a single global name space, helps reduce infrastructure and administrative complexity and cost, and increase resource efficiency with a consolidated, virtualized infrastructure. Enables organizations to provide multiple storage tiers for flexible, efficient management of petabytes of files.
Single Call, IRONClad Support Services
The WSSB Storage Infrastructure family of solutions demonstrates how open and flexible architectures powered by core Microsoft Windows technologies combined with IRON Services create practical, innovative solutions designed to reduce complexity and costs while improving productivity. IRON deployment and 24x7 Hardware services can help deliver elastic IT, whether you are building a platform for private cloud computing or for better availability and management of applications.