MCE Appliance Gateway Datasheet
Unified Enterprise Network Remote Access, End-Point Security and Cloud Connectivity Gateway Platform Overview
The IRON Networks MCE family of hardware appliance platforms powered by Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 based Unified Remote Access technologies is the most powerful and comprehensive solution in the market enabling both secure remote user access and multi-cloud connectivity for all sizes of companies.
MCE Platform Highlights:
- Comprehensive Remote Access software bundle in a Single Clustered (Cluster in a Box) Hardware Product powered by 100% Microsoft Windows Server and Storage technologies
- Extensible Platform – Add Functionality Simply with Plug-In Feature Packs
- Add new IT Services without the Cost of Training your Staffs
- Expand your Operations with Our Team of Product Experts
- Microsoft DirectAccess Gateway
- Microsoft Web Application Proxy (WAP) Gateway
- Microsoft Network Virtualization (NVGRE) Gateway
- Azure Cloud Gateway
- Microsoft Site-Site VPN Gateway
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (RD) Gateway
- Riverbed Stead Head WAN Gateway
- Microsoft Unified Access (UAG) Gateway
- Microsoft Threat Management (TMG) Gateway
- Amazon Cloud Gateway
Always On, Always Managed Microsoft Windows Server Remote Access
The MCE appliance series is based on Microsoft’s powerful Windows Server technologies for users on Windows 7 Enterprise or Ultimate, or Windows 8 Enterprise clients. Microsoft DirectAccess is the next generation of remote access technology replacing legacy VPN systems. Unlike traditional VPNs that require users to manually connect to the corporate network, DirectAcces automatically establishes a bi-directional connection from client computers to the corporate network. This allows for a smooth and seamless end-user experience as well as a powerful method of managing corporate endpoints for IT administrators.
Turnkey, Microsoft Cloud Edge Gateway Solutions Key Features:
- Comprehensive remote access based on-future-proof-Windows Server 2012 R2 technologies. MCE bundles in a single product Microsoft DirectAccess VPN Gateway, Microsoft Web Application Proxy (WAP) Gateway, Microsoft Unified Access Gateway (UAG) , Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway , Microsoft Threat Management Gateway (TMG), Microsoft Network Virtualization Gateway (NVGRE) and Riverbed Steel Head WAN Optimization in an integrated out-of-box security appliance solution.
- Secure Site-to-Site VPN connectivity of corporate network to remote and branch offices, and hosted private clouds; Secure private cloud connectivity to Microsoft Azure public cloud; Secure private connectivity to Amazon AWS public cloud, and WAN optimization solution that delivers applications and data at the fastest speeds across the optimal networks at the lowest cost.
- Secure and Seamless user experience through a wide variety of end-user devices support including home PCs, laptops, tablets, PDAs and smart phones with BYOD applications support.
- Consistent Access for on-premises, remote and mobile users, customers and partners for application hosted on-premises, in private or public clouds.
- Granular access control, comprehensive end-point policy enforcement, auditing and monitoring across physical, virtual and cloud resources.
Powerful Clustered-Hardware Platform, Supports Enterprise-wide Multi-Tenancy within a Single Appliance
In the MCE appliance series, each virtual machine running DirectAccess, WAP, UAG, Site-to-Site, Public Cloud connectivity, WAN optimization or other remote access technology is independent and isolated from other customer tenants. Therefore, remote access technologies can be dedicated and isolated to specific customers each with their own Active Directory security domain allowing for multi-tenancy. One customer may only require DirectAccess while others may need a broader range of technologies. MCE architecture allows these various combinations of remote access technologies to co-exist on a single appliance.
Experience the Microsoft CloudOS, ONE Consistent platform for cloud-enabled remote access infrastructure with IRON's guided proof-of-concept services
Direct Access PopUp Pilot Program, Expedite your Remote-Access Journey to Cloud
Often proving complex remote access technologies can be a expensive and time-consuming process. Customers now have an option of doing a guided proof-of-concept, with an easy turnkey package of hardware and services to jumpstart deployment of DirectAccess to the enterprise. The DirectAccess PopUp Pilot by Iron Networks is specifically aimed at shortening the time and lowering the cost of the remote access POC cycle.
Iron Networks Remote Access Appliance Support and Deployment Services
IRONClad Expedited Support Services: Iron Networks offers three levels of support services depending on business requirements and budget. Support services can be purchased in 1, 2, or 3 year increments, and renewed under standard support up to 5 years. The packages are comprehensive and our team of seasoned support representatives provide customers with a single-throat to choke for their complex security and remote access needs.
Deployment & Consulting Services: Iron Networks offers deployment and consulting services to ensure that the advanced remote access appliances are deployed correctly and efficiently for every type of scenario. These include basic rack and stack deployment services and appliance configuration, architecture consulting, and advanced customization work.
Our team of experts can stand in as an extension of your operation, removing the cost and risk of deploying new technologies and the investment in training your staffs.